On this blog, you've been pretty much used to see me, and my brother. I know that we're a source of endless admiration. But did you know that we're actually connected to a whole lot of other people? I discovered this once, at a "little" celebration in honor of my baptism. There were like 25 people there, all oohing and aahing over me (well, I was wearing one of my prettiest dress, and ... a pair of shoes. The fabulous life again!). These people however just kind of came and went. Since then, I have discovered that there is a little cell (one might call it a clan) that gravitates around us, at least where we're on this side of the ocean (where the temperatures are not insanely hot, and the humidity stays where it's supposed to be, that is in the pool). Of course, there's Ama, Apa and Glocki (aka great grand mother), but they've become regular features. I even let them hold me without crying or looking surprised. And then there's a bunch of uncles, aunts and even an "almost" zio. They all like me, and Gabriel. And there all a lot of fun.
So here you have them all at once, my mami, my papa, Aunt Sarah, Godmother Virginie, Godfather Florian and Zio Patrick (yeah, I know, I'm actually not on the picture; it's called bed time. Rats.), and, for good measure, I'll even throw in a picture of me and Glocki. What a staff (by the way, aunts and uncles, please come back from vacation... I feel slightly neglected, with only 4 people taking care of me full time).

No comments:
Post a Comment